For an eye-opening look at how to take the stress out of success, schedule Casey Moore as your keynote or breakout session speaker. Her energy and expertise leave participants enthusiastic about using time more wisely, achieving goals more easily, and living life more fully.
Author of Stop Organizing, Start Producing, trained coach and a Certified Professional Organizer, Casey has delivered productivity talks to thousands of people, including local organizations, business groups and national associations. And you’ll get fantastic feedback when you book her for your next event.
Speaking engagements can cover a variety of topics, including:
- “Being Organized Isn’t Enough: Achieve Sustainably High Productivity”
- “From To-Do to Done: Complete Your Work Most Efficiently”
- “Clear the Clutter: Get Organized the Right Way for You”
- “Work Hard…and Play Hard, Too: Create Work/Life Balance in the Moment”
- “Improve Your Outlook: Use Microsoft Outlook® to Work Efficiently”
- “Lighten Up!: Lose 50 Pounds of Mental Clutter in Hours”
- “Don’t Stress Out—Speak Out!: Politely Protect Your Time and Energy”
- “Express Yourself Effectively: Communicate Clearly, Kindly, & Productively”
- “Intercept Your Interruptions: Take Control of Your Work Day”
Schedule Casey as the keynote speaker for your next event.
To learn more about scheduling Casey Moore for your next meeting or conference, call 757-560-2872 or complete the online contact form.
Casey’s Next Appearances:
* Casey will provide twenty seminars on ten topics this year for Rutter Mills, the premier personal injury law firm headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia. It marks the third year Casey has provided intensive staff development training for this cutting-edge firm and she’s thrilled to be back for 2012 with leaders who understand the value of a well-trained team.
* Casey will provide several courses for TowneBank‘s educational curriculum this year, on topics such as time management, work-life balance and using Outlook effectively. Townebank is the leading regional bank in Hampton Roads. Casey’s years of experience with individuals and groups at Towne enable her to customize content during sessions at Towne’s Suffolk headquarters.
* Casey will contribute to Regent University‘s Impact series with a lunch-time talk on Feb. 21.
* Casey will provide a half-day session for administrative staff at St. Stephen’s School, a prestigious college-prep school in Austin, Texas on Feb. 22.
* Casey will offer a special pre-conference workshop on “Creating and Using an Action Plan to Achieve Success” with Debbie Gilster (www.CenterForProductivity.com) at the National Association of Professional Organizers 24rd Annual Conference and Organizing Exposition, March 21-24, 2011 (Baltimore, MD).